Thick hair and dense hair are not the same thing. Hair loss is an almost normal process. Everyone in a lifetime loses hair. When it happens in normal boundaries like losing up to 100 hairs per day is nothing to be a concern of, but if you notice that you are losing more and more hairs in days and you can almost see your bald head than you are in a situation of losing hair or excessive thinning of the hair.
Regrow Strong, Thick Hair:
The cause of hair loss
Like we mentioned above losing hair can be from normal to concerning experience. People lose a hair of many reasons sometimes illness, different kinds of medicaments or giving birth in the cases with women. Also not to forget genetics and hereditary; some of the factors that can cause hair loss are listed below:
- Serious surgery
- Plain infections
- Treatments for healing cancer
- Giving birth
- Hereditary thinning or baldness
- Autoimmune disease
- Loss of weight
- Lack of iron
- Eating disorder
- Hair products
Recipe for natural hair tonic:
There are no specific differences between genders when it comes to hair care and treatments, men and women spend a fortune on products and salon’s treatments. But for many reasons, these products can be harmful to the hair and health so natural products and tonics are the best way for re-growing thick hair. The recipe is easy and you can make it in home conditions.
What do you need for the recipe:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir them all together and depending on your hair length you can double the ingredients during preparation.
- Use the mixture to apply on the roots of the hair while massaging the scalp and the rest of the mixture apply it on the rest length of the hair.
- Take a shower cap and cover right after application, leave it like that from 2-4 hours
- After rinse and wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
- This tonic can be used once or twice per week. Only in two months, the results are great and incredible!
Why these ingredients make the tonic so powerful?
- Egg yolk
The eggs have lots of beneficial ingredients in its content. The protein, fatty acids, and vitamins are one of them which are responsible for giving strength to your hair. The vitamin that provides moisturizing to your hair is vitamin A, which is present in the content of the yolk which also can promote growth. Lecithin as another beneficial ingredient will protect the hair from breakage.
Full of antioxidants this natural product can provide some softness to your hair and at the same time will boost the follicles and the scalp. In this tonic honey will provide you healthy grow and as well promoting growth. Honey also has the power to moisturize your hair to be exact the sugar in the honey which also can prevent hair loss.
- Castor oil
Amino acid ricinoleic is powerful enough to penetrate deeply into the scalp and to boost the follicles the result of the work is magically grown hair. Also, castor oil can prevent damaging of the hair as well and cleaning dandruff.